Open Call for Artists & Creatives!
We are currently accepting applications for residencies between the 1st of November 2018 and the 31st of January 2019.
1. Spacious and luminous private rooms with double bed, work desk, closet and WiFi connection. Common spaces, shared with other permanent and temporary residents, include living room, kitchen, dining room, bathroom and a wide terrace with ocean view.
2. Time and space for creative work – reflecting, experimenting and processing ideas.
3. A platform for interdisciplinary projects, exchange, and dialog between the visiting artist and the local community. We cooperate with local cultural centers and organizations which allow the visiting residents the use of different working, exhibiting, lecturing and workshop spaces depending on the project requirements.
4. Technical, curatorial and language/translation support.
We want to keep the application process easy and flexible. Applicants are asked to note their preferred time of stay on the application form. The minimum residency period is 2 weeks and maximum 3 months.
To apply, send us the following information to: email@example.com
Subject field: Open Call
1. Full name
3. A brief bio
4. A brief description of the project
5. Website or link to recent works
6. Preferred dates of residence (dd/mm/yyyy – dd/mm/yyyy)
7. How did you hear about us?
We will contact you within a week from sending the application.
The selections are made by the residence committee.
Price for 2 weeks: 220 euros
Price per month: 420 euros
Reservation fee is 50 euros for 2-week stays and 100 euros for stays over 2-weeks. Reservation fee will be discounted from the total amount upon arrival. It is nonrefundable in the case of cancellation.