Open Call 2019
AiRE offers self-directed residencies between August and December 2019. Self-directed residencies serve as an opportunity for the artists to experiment and explore new directions of their work in a different environment.
The residencies are aimed at artists and researchers from all disciplines, who are looking for time and space for an independent working period. The applicants are asked to note their preferred residency dates on the application.
1. Spacious and luminous private rooms with a double bed, work desk, closet, and WiFi connection. Common spaces, shared with other permanent and temporary residents, include living room, kitchen, dining room, bathroom and a wide terrace with ocean view.
2. Time and space for creative work – reflecting, experimenting and processing ideas.
3. A platform for exchange between the visiting artist and the local community.
The minimum residency period is 2 weeks and maximum 6 months.
The residency fee is 120 euros (approx. 90.000 Chilean pesos) per week / 7 nights.
To apply, send us the following information to firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Full name
2. Contact information: phone number and email
4. A brief description of the project
5. Preferred dates of residence: dd/mm/yy – dd/mm/yy
6. How did you hear about us?
The first deadline is June 16, 2019.
We will be informing the applicants about the selections by the end of June 2019.